Today, we would like to show you the best gas grills under 500 in 2020. Search and buying best-rated gas grills is a very time-consuming process because the outdoor gas grill has to be very usable, convenient and reliable.
Just think about one thing: every weekend you invite your friends, relatives on the BBQ party and you have to make all ideally to surprise your guest with the awesome cooked delicious BBQ. So, the other thing is that you don’t want to overpay for high priced BBQ gas grills, instead, you might choose from one of the best cheap gas grills which would fully meet all your desired requirements.
As we already know “high price” does not always mean “high quality”. In this case, we would like to show you that you can choose an inexpensive but very High-Quality and definitely the best gas grill under 500 bucks. Firstly, let’s start from a small comparison of best rated gas grills under $500:
Design and Material
Stainless steel with porcelain enameled cast iron cooking grates
Up to 8 steaks, 3 burners (32,000 BTUs in total)
Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates. Cast aluminum lid.
Up to 6 steaks, 1 burner (8,000 BTUs)
Durable stainless steel.
Up to 16-18 steaks, 4 main burners (60,000 BTUs in total), Side burner (12,000 BTUs).
Collapsible scissor legs. Oval metal housing.
Up to 8 steaks, 2 burners (10,000 BTUs in total)
As you can see, there are pretty much cheap but good quality gas grill variants that could be a great choice for you. But, let us take a look at more detailed best gas grills under 500 review:
Weber Spirit E310
A couple of NOT so great things about this outdoor gas grill:
1. If you’re used to cooking 17 cobs of corn 14 burgers, 12 hot dogs and a two t-bones simultaneously, this is not the grill for you.
2. I don’t really like the back of the handle – instead of being solid, it has like some ridges (to add grip I guess?) and it feels, well, not good.
The grill’s porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates. The grates require no seasoning and are easy to clean.
We would also like to mention that this natural gas grill provides much space to grill up all those summertime, the unit offers a 32,000 BTU per hour input, and its total capacitance consists of a 424 square inch primary cooking area and a 105 square inch warming rack. The Weber Spirit E310 Gas grill also comes with Flavorizer bars that smoke and sizzle when cooking juices drip down.
Weber Spirit E310 is one of the best outdoor gas grills under 500 because it contains all the qualities that were mentioned above – Usable, Convenient, Reliable and of course Affordable. Here are a couple of GREAT and BAD things about this under 500 dollars gas grill by the ordinary consumer from Amazon:
1. It is amazingly easy to assemble for a grill. The directions are all pictures, which is kind of annoying, but if you can’t read you’ll love it.
2. It is packed very well.
3. It is beautiful when assembled. It is a real work of art.
4. It cooks food so darn well – evenly, accurately and with precision. It heats up quickly.
5. The fold down trays on the side are a nice touch. The grill takes up a really small footprint when you need it to.
Weber Q1200 – another great and one of the best inexpensive gas grill from Weber Co. It is the most affordable variant for any consumer. This is one of the best gas grills for the money and we will tell you why.
The grates of Weber Q1200 are nonstick, which is exciting, and very easy to clean. Assembly is almost nonexistent – you snap the ignition switch and knob on and done.
The side tables are surprisingly sturdy and larger. This is a solid grill, not flimsy at all, and very much comparable to a full-size Weber on a smaller scale.
Here also some great things about Weber Q1200:
- Did allow roasting racks of lamb etc. worked well with the top down. Not just a burgers and dogs grill.
- NOT messy when used with a roasting tray Weber makes. Also, we did bacon ON the drive and neither they or the lamb made a mess. Grill drip try worked and the interior wasn’t a goop fest.
- Stable in use and traveled well. I was able to fold in the table sides and put the add-on griddle, roasting tray, wire frame and veggie basket IN the unit.
SUPER SPACE 3-Burner
Super Space 3 Burner is one of the best natural gas grills, it compares Quality, Reliability for the money. This outdoor gas grill has an awesome stylish design. When you look at Super Space 3-Burner, you understanding that this is a real natural gas grill that you are more than happy to have in your kitchen.
This outdoor gas grill has much lower grilling surface which is used for vegetables or for warming some food up. You can grill a much more food at a time because the cooking area of this gas grill is huge.
Lets take a look at the main great features of this natural gas grill:
1. An EI system (Electronic Ignition) it means that this gas grill has a high-speed performance and better fuel economy than standard systems, that makes BBQ easier.
3. A temperature gauge located on the lidded burners to allow cooks to regulate the amount of heat required for each type of food.
2. Metallic side burners and shelves which provide extra working space for holding food during bulk grilling.
4. Porcelain-coated grates for even heat distribution on the grill to ensure food cooks evenly.
Coleman Road Trip
Coleman Road Trip Gas grill it is also the best choice grill for the money. It has a great design and has many features that make this outdoor gas grill serious pretender be called “The Best Gas Grill under 500 dollars”.
A heavy-duty vitreous lid cased in painted steel contains flames to reduce hazard while barring access to bugs and debris. The collapsible legs feature two wheels on one end and a wide handle on the other for towing. To clean the cooking surface, use mild detergents and avoid steel wool. Coleman offers several interchangeable Roadtrip cooking surfaces, including a stovetop and griddle, for separate purchase. This grill requires assembly. Coleman offers a limited five-year warranty for this item. Collapsed, the grill measures 36 by 22 by 13 inches with a shipping weight of 60 pounds. Propane is not included.
The grill comes equipped with:
- Two warp-resistant cast-iron grill grates that are coated in porcelain for cleaning convenience
- Two side tables attach to the grill’s sides for extra preparation space and store neatly under the grill.
- A grease tray catches drippings, sliding out for cleaning. The grill is outfitted with an Instastart electronic ignition.
Here are some clever tips for easier cleanup from buyers:
1) Line the metal bottom of the grill to catch any drippings or bits of food. Cut out circular holes to fit the foil around the burners. Be careful not to block the opening that leads to the grease drip tray.
2) Cut a small piece of aluminum foil to size to line the drip tray. Cleaning it then consists of just disposing of the small piece of foil.
Top Posts & Pages
Garden and Outdoor1 year ago
8 Best Built-In Gas Grills for 2020
Garden and Outdoor7 months ago
10 Best Commercial Zero Turn Mowers In 2020
Home Improvement2 years ago
10 Best Milling Machines for 2020
Blog10 months ago
5 Best Commercial Vacuum Sealers (2020 Review)
Garden and Outdoor7 months ago
10 Best Propane Grills [2020 Review]
Electronics4 months ago
Best Surveillance System 2020 – Buyer’s Guide
Blog11 months ago
5 Best Commercial Espresso Machines For 2020
Garden and Outdoor6 months ago
The 10 Best Charcoal Grills in 2020