Winters are one of the harshest seasons of the lot and striving in the blizzard sure does become a lot tougher than a person anticipates. Not just that, the building layers of snow sure does become a major obstruction for the day to day work. If you are someone who lives in an area which is subjected to harsh weather conditions during winter with snow, it is time to buy the best blower for the money.
In this article, we have reviewed the best snow blowers for 2020 and tried to focus on both the pros and the cons of it. It is also necessary to understand the snow due to the heavy blizzard is something that requires the best-rated snowblower to be able to get on with the works on a normal basis.
Before we proceed forward with the product that we are here to review and give an opinion about, let us get a brief idea about what the snow blowers are and what are the main functions of it.
The list of the best snow blowers that we are going to be reviewed includes:
We are primarily going to be discussing eight of the best snow blowers on the market and talk about their features and specifications along with the definite pros and cons of the same to give you a fair bit of idea as to which one is the ideal for you.
It is very important to understand the requirements for yourself along with the amount of money that you can spare on these and then move forward with the decision.
Whenever people who know what the winter is about to bring them, they tend to get prepared with all sorts of shovels and measures to get rid of it so it doesn’t hamper the normal life.
The snow blowers are one of those methods that minimize mechanical and physical labor and gets the work done easily in a record time.
Specifications of this best two-stage snow blower include:
- The dimensions of this thrower are 41.8 x 22.8 x 25.8 inches which are definitely one of the best deals on snow blowers.
- It is a best 2 stage blower and is one of the best snow throwers when the level is between 2 inches tall 12 inches.
- It comes studded with the popular Husqvarna 208 cc engine which is a beast and is the best snow blower for home use.
- It also comes along with the electric start along with the power steering and the LED headlight which makes it easier to cut down and shovel the snowfall even during the night time.
- This one weights around 198.6 pounds and has its own 180-degree chute rotation which is definitely something that not all of the snow blowers have.
- It also has ribbon augers along with heated grip handles and an aluminum gearbox and last but not the least, the 2.7-liter fuel tank.
|Best suited for home usage||Can’t shovel out show greater than 12inches|
|Amazing features and specification||A bit expensive|
|Comes with a 3 year warranty on the product and also a 5 year warranty for the gearbox and engine||A little issue with the storage|
Not only is it one of the least priced and is the best snow blower for the money, it has some of the best specifications that are surely going to leave you excited to know more about the product. The Husqvarna best snow blower reviews definitely point out why it deserves to be on the top of the list.
| Can be used both on the mechanical and electrical mode|| Doesn’t have headlights
| Easy to assemble|| A lesser warranty period than the other best snowblowers
|Has a two year manufacture warranty on the snow blower|
| Comparatively cheaper|
|Works both in the mechanical and electrical mode|
This specific snow blower is considered as one of the best snow blowers for people who live in areas with heavy snow or even blizzards.
Much like the previous one, this snowblower is kind of used for heavy duty work and works efficiently to give the much-needed result as the expectations.
Some of the specifications of the best snow blower include:
- It is a two stage snow blower and has an engine of 208cc power much like the previous one.
- This Poulan snow thrower also has an installed friction brake which includes a total of forwarding speeds and a single reverse speed.
- The dimensions of this best two stage snow blower are 24 x23 x 12 inches in length, height and width respectively.
- Just like the one from the previous mentions, even this is one of the top snow blowers that have a 180-degree rotation chute.
This variant of the Briggs and Stratton snow blower is one of the best-rated snow blowers because of its specifications that come with the market price of it. This may be a bit more expensive than the rest of the snow blowers but it is all in a good name and price.
Yet another thing about this specific best buy snow blower includes the free hand control that it allows. With this, the person driving the blower can easily steer with one hand while managing the other controls with the other hand. It gives easy access which is something that every person needs to clear those sheets of snow blocking the pavement.
Some of the specifications of this best selling snow blower include:
- It has the dual trigger steer transmission which comes in handy during the blizzard and heavy conditions.
- Much like every other price range, this one also has the rotational chute which helps in removing the unwanted snow that is being an obstruction.
- The quality material used to build the frame of the blower is definitely something that is going to last a very long time and help with any harsh snow conditions.
- It has a panel deflector control which makes it easy to handle and operate.
- It measures around 27 inches in width and 19.5 inches in height and is packed with a 250 cc engine.
|3 year manufacturer warranty||A bit pricey|
| Dual steer transmission mode|| Might be ergonomically incorrect because the one operating it has to duck down to do the job
| Best for the worst snow conditions|
|Powerful engine||A bit on the pricey side|
| Comes with a three year company’s manufacture warranty|
| The free hand control makes the work easier|
Much like the previous variant by the same Briggs and Stratton, this variant of the same company is also one of the best selling snow blowers because of its specifications and even the price range.
This blower is almost the same as the previous one because of the similar specifications. The only major difference is that this one is much more powerful because of the more powerful engine that it comes with.
Specifications of one of the best single stage snow blower include:
- The dimensions measure around 29 inches x 19.5 inches in width and height which can clear out the pelting snow even of 14.5 inches.
- It comes with the popular dual steer transmission function which makes the work very easy and accessible.
- Much like the prior variant, this one also has a free hand control mode to handle the functions much more easily.
- Apart from the panel deflector, it also has heat tight grips for better grip on the steer so that it becomes easier to drive the snow out.
- It also has the 306 cc engine along with a better quality steel material built.
It often becomes a lot confusing as to which snow blower is the best in the lot. While there are a number of companies, Troy-Bilt has one of the best snow blower ratings because of their trusted services and their amazing snow blowers.
This is also one of the best two stage snow blowers that make the work of removing the snow a lot less strenuous and hectic.
Specifications of this best buy snow blower include:
- It can simultaneously clear out 26 x 21 inches wide area in just one go which is definitely a lot efficient.
- According to several best snow blower reviews, it has one of the most powerful engines of 243 cc which also contains a 4-cycle OHV engine that starts with electric supply.
- The chute has a 200-degree rotational ability which helps in propelling the removed snow to a farther distance away from roads and pavements.
- Much like the best snow blower deals, this one is a good value for money and has a free hand operation function which helps in operating the entire thing with just one hand.
- It measures around 33.87 x 28.74 x 48.25 inches and weighs 238 pounds.
|Easy to operate with one hand handling||A bit pricey|
|Clears out a wider patch within short time span||Comes with a lesser warranty period|
| The chute helps in discarding the snow to farther areas|
|Sturdy built||A little expensive for the specifications|
|Strong and powerful engine|
The Briggs and Stratton is one of the most well-known brands when it comes to the best selling snow blowers. This specific one is one hell of a beast because it combats to any kind and levels of snow irrespective of the amount of it. While the product is not that on the cheaper price range, it sure is worth every penny that you spend.
One of the best things about it is its ability to wipe out a large surface area of snow in just one swipe. It is a reliable product because of not just the brand but it itself is one of the best snow blowers for home use which are often very tough to find because the accommodation takes up a lot of the space.
Some specifications of the best snow blower include:
- The dimensions of this top snow blower are 38 x 26 x 53 inches and weigh around 175 pounds.
- It has a friction disc drive system and has an electric start which is definitely a lot powerful than the normal ones.
- The product is the best snow blowers to buy because of the reversible skid shoes that it has which makes skidding away from the snow easy and a lot faster.
- The chute deflector is manual which helps in throwing the removed snow away from the site or the pavements, clearing the road away.
- It has a 208cc engine which might not be the very best in the lot but is definitely not a bad option either.
While there might not be a lot of options when it comes to the best single stage snow blower, this specific snow blower reviews as one of the best in the category.
This is not an old-fashioned model and includes the easy operation of the machine with an easy jump start button without having to use the “pull the string” method.
Specifications of this best cheap snow blower include:
- There are a number of best reviewed snow blowers but the convenient electric start with just the press of a button is surely a good option.
- According to the best snow blower ratings, it is right on the top of the list because of its Auger-assisted drive system.
- The chute has a 200-degree rotational motion along with a 30 feet throwing distance of the removed snow as mentioned in the best snow thrower reviews.
- It has a 163 cc engine along with 7.5 ft pounds of torque of the machine.
|A lot of variants to choose from|| A bit expensive
| Easy to start engine with a push button|
| Amazing power of the chute deflector|
It is always best to go through the best snow blower reviews to have a better idea about the products before investing your money on it. This specific variant is one of the best reviewed snow blowers because of the features that it possesses comprised with the good deals that it provides.
This is definitely not the best cheap snow blower because it is a bit on the expensive side but definitely worth the deal.
Specifications of the best snow blower for the money include:
- It is one of the best snow blowers to buy because of the directional track drive that it has which helps in clearing the snow out even in the steepest areas.
- The dimensions measure around 28.5 x 52.25 x 35 inches and weigh 240lbs. While this is standard measurements, it has quite some variants which differ in size, weight, and even the price range.
- This is coined as one of the best rated snow blowers because of the easy electric button operation which makes the work efficient.
- The remote chute deflector has a 205-degree rotation and is the best price snow blower.
- It has the best deal on snow blowers because the price is varying for the different models of the Sno-Thro series from the company.
While it becomes a lot harder to choose between the best rated snow blowers, we definitely hope this was a lot more helpful in narrowing down the options of the best snow blowers to buy from. it is always best to go through the reviews before thinking about spending any kind of money on these snow throwers.
There are a few things that need to be kept in mind when it comes to the talks of best slow blowers to buy, some of which include:
- The engine and the surface area it covers
- The price of the machine
- The rotational power of the chute deflector
- The accommodation area of the machine
These are just a few points that need to be emphasized on. It is necessary to ensure that you buy the machine way before-hand because the best price on snow blowers is during the off-seasons and the prices are a lot less.
We have tried to cover out all the best two stage snow blower along with the best single stage snow blower for the interested people who intend to buy either of the two. All the mentioned products in this very article are of varying price range and even of varying dimensions because of a different kind of needs and requirements.
It is always best to know about the products and we definitely hope that our in-depth review of each of these best rated snow blowers are going to come in handy while you intend on picking one for this winter’s blizzard and snowstorm.
Garden and Outdoor3 years ago
8 Best Built-In Gas Grills for 2020
Garden and Outdoor2 years ago
10 Best Commercial Zero Turn Mowers In 2020
Blog2 years ago
5 Best Commercial Vacuum Sealers [2020 Reviews]
Home Improvement3 years ago
10 Best Milling Machines for 2020
Garden and Outdoor2 years ago
10 Best Propane Grills [2020 Review]
Electronics3 years ago
Best Surveillance System 2020 – Buyer’s Guide
Blog2 years ago
5 Best Commercial Espresso Machines For 2020
Garden and Outdoor2 years ago
The 10 Best Charcoal Grills in 2020